That’s the end of your first month of this internship. You should now have a better idea of what SEO content marketing is all about. You should also have completed your first few pieces of content and be comfortable with keywords and structuring your posts. Managing word counts should also be better understood now.
What You Learnt
- How to write for the web
- How to do keyword research
- SEO basics when writing for the web
- Processes and standard operating procedures to manage your time and work to your full potential
What You Should Have Completed
- SEO for beginners guide
- Test on topics above (25 questions) – Pass mark of 70%
- Your target KPI
- 5+ keyword research sets that have been checked by a senior team member
Now we want to hear from you, how did your month go? What did you learn? Did you find it easy or hard, what did you enjoy the most and what did you not really enjoy?
Now before we dive into Month 2, take 10 minutes to fill out this Performance checkup – be honest and open so that we can figure out where your interests lie and help you bloom there. These will be filled out every month and must be done before the 10th of the next month.
While in the jotform, also book a slot to meet with Matt. He’ll then chat with you and make sure you’re finding your feet. You’ll also have to give him your decision about who you would like your mentor to be.
When you’re ready, click ‘Complete’ and continue to Month 2’s lessons.